We've had a busy summer this year. We went to West Virginia to visit my dad. It's the first time in 24 years that I've seen my dad. It was a great visit. I plan on seeing him again before leaving VA. Dan and I went to the Creation Museum in Cincinatti (cool), then, we headed to Indiana for a family reunion. Our last trip for the summer was a trip to Williamsburg, VA then to Virginia beach for some awesome body surfing.
In between our trips, Dan and I spent many hours on our bikes taking trips to downtown DC and to Mount Vernon (George Washington's house).
Now, life is back to normal. Cristen and Dustin started school last Tuesday, I'm back to grading, cleaning house, selling our belongings online and etc...
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pictures!!! It looks like you had a fun and busy summer! It was great talking to you yesterday and I can't WAIT to see you in a few months!
Love you!!!
luv the pics! 24 years since you've seen papa? wow! that's intense. I also luv the witty photo captions. :)
Enjoyed the photos. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Dolly
Post a Comment