Dan
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
A New Start - Retirement from the Air Force after 23 Years
On Friday 9 January, I had the opportunity to reflect on the blessings God has bestowed on me over the last 23 years of military service to the Air Force and Army. It was an amazing time to share with family, friends and co-workers. A couple of things I mentioned during the retirement ceremony was how I have been blessed to share the gift of music and participate in a vocation that I truly love. I was thankful for the opportunities to travel all over the United States, Europe and the Middle East. Finally I have been blessed by the relationships with friends, co-workers, and family that have greatly enriched my life. What a wonderful way to close this chapter in my life as we prepare for the journey ahead.
Dan


Dan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey Dan and Lori! I miss you guys already, glad you made it TX nice and safe :)
hey Lori, just occured to me that you don't have my new email address, i got rid of my old email cause i kept getting all this spam. so here's my new one! eeb217@email.vccs.edu
Thank you Erin. We miss you too! I can't believe we are missing the snow!
Post a Comment